Thursday 23 July 2015

I'll Be Back! -- Introduction

If you are a Watchtower elder living in U.K., be warned - reading this blog may give you recurring nightmares. "I'll be back!" is one of the scariest phrases uttered in the history of the movies!

My website and writing was so harmful to your cult, that Watchtower lawyers threatened Freeserve with legal action in November 1999, unless they shut it down and removed the transcripts which appear here now, in this blog because they are a damning indictment of Watchtower policies and cult practices which you elders all support.

About 15 years ago, I closed my Witness Aid UK website, as I decided I didn't need to be "an ex-JW" any longer, but unfortunately, living in a cult for 40 years remains with a person.

Recent incidents and memories have stimulated me to resurrect my website in this new form because I feel there is a need for still more evidence of what goes on in the secret world of Watchtower "justice" - "Judicial" Committees. Here, I am posting the transcripts of three meetings I had with Edinburgh elders in 1998.

I am doing this for three reasons:
To forewarn people who may be attracted to the Watchtower religion (Jehovah's Witnesses).

To show JWs what "loving shepherds of the flock" really do in these "courts" in THEIR name.

To assist those who are about to face one of those "judicial" meetings.

Today, I am posting several articles and transcripts from my website. Later, I may add new articles.

Kind regards to all you who have left the Watchtower cult. I hope you find a happy way n life.

No comments:

Post a Comment